Sydney: Web Designer

July 28th, 2010
In Jobs

Are you autonomous, quirky and a creative web designer, wanting to work across a brand that is responsible for numerous global e-commerce websites?

Web Designer:  CITY: $75K PLUS SUPER

  • Have direct access to company Directors
  • Regular 8 hour working days
  • Staff discounts to online stores
  • Regular social gatherings

Our client is a small team of professionals with a unique global e-commerce retail business operating numerous online stores in petcare and men’s, women’s and children’s wear as well as beauty products in Australia, USA and UK, linking customers directly with the manufacturer.

Due to business demands the role of web designer has expanded from a part time to a full time role. The role requires someone with quirky design skills and the ability to visualise and execute across a variety of online projects and companies.  A diverse portfolio is a must. The role is 70% web design based and the other 30% is development. You will be required to have solid experience in Indesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, ImageReady, Dreamweaver and Flash as well as CSS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML and JavaScript.

You will be working with a graphic design team in China who you will liaise with regularly and provide guidance on online executions.

To be eligible for this role you will need to be creatively minded, open to suggestions, easy going, able to work autonomously, well organised and have 6+ years web design experience.  The role requires someone who is confident, has a high attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills.

Essential skills:

  • 6+ years web design experience
  • Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
  • Must have advanced CSS skills
  • Working knowledge of HTML, DHTML, XHTML and JavaScript
  • A diverse array of work in ones portfolio
  • Good organisational and communication skills
  • Self motivating and capable to work autonomously

To be considered for this role, please forward a PDF of your resume and portfolio to David Levitski at dlevitski@tenthhouse.com.au

Giveaways

My Old Lady

Join Our Newsletter

Advertise Here