- Create exciting designs for the digital space
- Designs for web and mobile
- Global Brands
This is a great opportunity for user interface designer with a creative eye for the online space.
Our client is looking for an experienced User Interface Designer (UI) with the ability to bring concepts and messages to life in innovative and compelling designs. This includes visual and interactive design with a strong focus on user interaction on an intuitive level that provides brand experience that will be remembered. You will be part of a team that creates a sustainable branding and image of the client’s products in the marketplace.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Concept and implement marketing campaigns for online projects
- Rich media, Flash, & rotating banner design and development
- Interpret verbal messaging and develop banner concepts
- Micro sites and landing page design
- Demonstrate opportunities to drive the defined user conversion
- Client interaction to communicate how creative concepts support the defined project objectives and support user conversion goals
- Maintain awareness of technical and creative trends on the web
- Visualise the creative concept of responsive websites
Qualifications for the role are:
- Proven track record as Designer with experience in design for online and mobile
- Website design with understanding in HTML% and CSS
- Visual Creative with experience across a range of products, brands and services
Our client is an international organisation that has successfully establish a network of offices around the globe. They run marketing campaigns via multiple platforms – online and offline – and create a strong presence on the web that communicates the image of their products and brands to their customer base.
Work as part of a team of positive thinkers and keen doers that welcome the exchange of knowledge and experience.
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialised creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including Apple Store discounts, free access to subscription training resources, and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
To be considered for this role, please please contact Martin Hoelzl on 02 8288 8213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.