This government client has recently gone through a rebrand and is therefore looking to publicise their new image to both customers and shareholders. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for social media management. Due to the nature of this role a background in PR, communications or copywriting would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop social media objectives and devise content plans
- Execute client’s content calendar
- Create PR and communications strategies
- Act as point of contact for interaction via email, web and social media
- Execute campaign strategies in conjunction with rebrand initiatives to achieve company goals
Qualifications for the role are:
- Understand social media platforms including LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Google+ and others
- Knowledge of best practices on major social media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver an advantage but not essential
- Computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PhotoShop and various Internet browsers.
- Excellent research skills, analytical skills, and detail oriented.
Our client is looking to bring someone on board for a start in January. This will be initially for up to 4 weeks with part-time extension.If you have the above skills and are looking for an opportunity to work on a high profile social media project then please don’t hesitate to apply.
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialized creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including Apple Store discounts, free access to subscription training resources, and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
Contact me today directly – Anna Rosati on 02 8288 8210 or email@example.com