Our client is a sophisticated, glamorous and unique Australian fashion label which has a following among women who appreciate beautiful, high quality clothes with a distinct feminine style.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced patternmaker who can create the perfect look and fit from their innovative designs.
As head patternmaker here, you will have full responsibility for working alongside the head designer to produce three collections per year from design sketches to production-ready patterns.
- Developing patterns, specifications and technical drawings.
- Maintaining overall Quality procedures including fit, sizing and quality
- Communicate with internal and external staff regarding fit and quality issues and approvals
- Maintain good communication with relevant internal departments
- Involved in pre-production assessments together with designer and supply chain manager
Preparing pattern /specification package to be sent to the supplier
- Overseeing sampling process
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 10 years industry experience
- Extensive Lectra knowledge
- The capacity to take over the role as head patternmaker for all aspects of pattern making
- The desire to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- An uncompromising approach to producing high quality designs.
Our client is offering an excellent package including clothing allowance and the opportunity to play an important part in the growth of this highly creative Australian-made label.
For a confidential discussion please call Aleks on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1203-28
Interested applicants should email their CV in word format to Aleks at email@example.com
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
Only applicants who fit the clients brief will be contacted in relation to their applications