FASHION – JUNIOR – VIDEO POST PRODUCTION -$35k
Our client is a dynamic global fashion company known for their highly creative designs. Due to continued growth and success we are seeking a
highly motivated and creative individual for an exciting new opportunity that exists for an aspiring Junior to join the post production team.
In this newly created entry level role we are seeking an aspiring Junior Graphic Designer to join this energetic team. This entry level role is ideally for individuals who have recently finished studying a Digital media/Film or similar industry qualification course through TAFE, Colleges or University. Experience with software packages such as Illustrator, Cinema4D, or Maya and previous experience with cameras and photography desirable but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare video titles & graphics as requested
- The ability to come up with “creative” for video product promos and photoshoots
- Assist with Script, storyboard & producing Reality TV episodes as required
- Ensure proper grading for videos.
- Assisting with the lighting and shooting of product promos as required.
- Maintain visuals for the various video components of the website.
- Monitor and order video materials as required
- Maintain and archive video contents.
- Store all camera equipment together in a safe environment.
- Undertake backups of new video material and image files
- Ensure system is easy to understand and files are easy to locate.
- Assist in the planning of the “creative”
- Ensure equipment is ready to go for photoshoots ie. Memory cards, batteries charged, organise products to be shot, etc
- Assist with the production of online films
- Assist in writing the copy for videos
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks,
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Creative and innovative
- Eagerness to learn and be developed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Plan and organise
- Experience with software packages such as Illustrator, Cinema4D, or Maya and previous experience with cameras and photography desirable but not essential
::: TO FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION :::
Your CV must be in WORD format
Examples must be RELEVANT and in PDF or JPG
All interested applicants should submit their CV in WORD FORMAT to Aleks at email@example.com
Only applicants who have been shortlisted for the vacancy will be contacted in relation to their application.