Fashion – Men Wear Graphic Designer – Permanent Part Time – $55-60k pro rata
Our client is an emerging Youth High Street, Men’s Wear Label inspired by the catwalk trends from Europe and Asia. They are seeking an experienced graphic designer that can work beyond the scope of surf/street to join this fast growing team of creative’s.
Working with this on trend company would be great experience for an inspired graphic designer wanting to work on men’s fashion with a international style ethos: think Lacoste meets industrie.
Role responsibilities include:
- Developing a range of graphics / prints (from idea to finished
- art) in sync with the handwriting and image of the brand
- Maintaining knowledge of current and future fashion trends and
- consistently putting forward new graphic / print ideas to the design team
- Design and develop garment sketches, print designs, recolour
- artwork, separate artwork, colour ways, range books and story boards
- Provide accurate technical garment sketches based on briefs,
- specification sheets and samples
- Develop artwork for marketing material, packaging, swing tags etc
- Design commercially successful and innovative product for the Australian market under tight deadlines
- Attend and contribute to range plan briefings.
- Make changes and amendments to designs working within
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Graphic experience within men’s apparel, particularly denim.
- Natural creative flair
- Confidence to liaising closely with Designers to keep the ranges
- on trend
- Solid Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- An ability to manage a challenging workload and meet deadlines
- Prioritisation & organisational skills
All interested applicants should send your C.V. IN WORD FORMAT ONLY to Kelly at email@example.com
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH RELEVANT EXAMPLES !!
WE THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EMAIL US YOUR CV APPLICATION. DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH VOLUME APPLICATIONS ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VACANCY WILL BE CONTACTED IN RELATION TO THEIR APPLICATION.