FASHION – Men’s Designer / Product Developer – $50k – $65k
Our client is an established Supplier to Retail Organization seeking an experienced Designer / Product Developer with great trend research and graphic skills to join their youthful and dynamic team.
This is a fast paced environment so we require a candidate with at least 3 years experience having worked with Menswear.
Reporting to the Account Manager you will play a key role in supporting and driving the design / development process and be responsible for trend research as well as presentation boards and story boards.
- Ability to interpret briefs from the, and produce graphics
- Develop artwork from own resources, and inspired themes from various mediums
- Rework artwork from other artists and creative collaborators
- Separate artwork in layers for re-colouring purposes
- Turn initial sketches and Photoshop work into Illustrator files
- Turn artwork into repeat prints, placement prints and yardage prints as required
- Assist other graphic artists to meet deadlines if and when required
- Be aware of new trends and implement graphic artwork to fit back with certain themes and stories
- Ensure all deadlines are met within the given times
- Show initiative with new creative ideas and designs
- Take responsibility for the presentation of complete storyboards
- Participate in season forecast meetings and trend research meetings
- When required, attend presentations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- At least 3 years paid design & graphic experience within the fashion apparel industry
- Natural creative flair
- Great communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good initiative and be able to work autonomously
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, fun and energetic company.
All interested candidates should forward their CV in Word Format and Digital Portfolio in PDF or JPG to Aleks at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au