Fashion – Junior Graphic Designer – Swimwear – $40k – $45k
Our client is the world’s leading swimwear brand and is passionate about life in and around the water, creating revolutionary new technologies, designs and innovations. From performance swimwear products to bikinis and board shorts, their products are at the pinnacle of swimwear technology.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Junior Graphic Designer to join this dynamic team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the successful candidate will be able to design swimwear and board shorts for girls and boys aged 7-14. The successful candidate will be able to create artwork from a brief and be able to create repeats, placements prints, and textile prints as well as set up art work for production.
- Develop a range of graphic (from brief to artwork) in sync with the handwriting and image of the brand
- Maintain knowledge of current and potential fashion trends and consistently put forward new graphic / print ideas to Design team
- Present up and coming trends and new ideas in the form of Mood boards
- Predict and interpret fashion trends in a commercial way
- Design commercially successful product
- Review the performance of your designs by analysing relevant information such as best/worst sellers
- Develop innovative designs under tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Minimum 1 year experience within the fashion industry
- Sound understanding of color including approving lab dips and strike offs
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent admin and follow up skills
- Previous swimwear experience would be highly regarded but not essential
For more information please contact Aleks at WHO IN THE ZOO on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1107-50 or email your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
Please note, only applicants who have been shortlisted, will be contacted in relation to their application.