Fashion – Graphic Designer – Lingerie, Swim, & Gym
This is a great opportunity to join a major player in the fashion industry who create innovative, lingerie, swimwear, gym and casual wear, which is fun and playful as well as girlie and sexy.
This is a dynamic environment with room to move and grow. The successful candidate must be creative, up to date with the latest trends and have the ability to apply these to the Australian Market for commercially viable product.
- As briefed by the Designer to develop a range of graphic / prints (from idea to finished art) in sync with the handwriting and image of the brand
- Maintain knowledge of current and potential fashion trends and consistently put forward new graphic / print ideas to the Design team
- Present up and coming trends and new ideas in the form of Mood boards
- Predict and interpret fashion trends in a commercial way
- Design commercially successful product
- Review the performance of your designs by analysing relevant information such as best / worst sellers, return rates and markdowns to identify products that work well
- Develop innovative designs under tight deadlines
- Create yardages, repeats and placements prints
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Minimum 12 months paid experience as an APPAREL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Confidence to liaise closely with Designers & Buyers to keep ranges on trend
- Solid Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Prioritisation & organisation skills
- Natural creative flair
::: TO FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION :::
Your CV must be in WORD format
Examples must be RELEVANT and in PDF or JPG
For further information please call Aleks at WHO IN THE ZOO on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1102 – 40.
Only applicants who have been shortlisted for the vacancy will be contacted in relation to their application.