Fashion – Creative Manager – International High Street Fashion – $120k
Our client is a leading Australian fashion hot-house, with six incredibly popular international street wear labels. Currently stocked in over 600 boutiques across the globe, including General Pants and Myer in Australia and Macey’s and Urban Outfitters in the US, this is one of the most exciting youth wear companies driving the market today.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion, we are seeking a highly creative, yet strategic individual to join this company of choice in the position of Creative Manager/ Head of Product. In this newly created role, you will lead, mentor and inspire a dynamic, youthful and creative team of 6 Senior Designers and their Assistants.
Setting and driving each brand product offering, this role will encompass managing the key areas of product matrix, product & brand positioning, product commerciality and GP margins, ensuring that each brand team remains true to its design philosophy and retains their individual brand identities.
You will have a thorough knowledge of the creative processes involved in apparel and accessories.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the strategic design direction for the company
- Develop and execute range plans
- Support, mentor and inspire the design team
- Maintain high quality design standards and brand integrity
- Work with each design team on evolvement of product in line with brand vision
- Monitor sales reports
- Liaise with all members of the team to ensure brand co-ordination
- Involvement in marketing, visual merchandising and branding
- Co- ordinate and execute all photoshoots and campaigns
- Highlight key market trends locally and identify product opportunities
- Set the image and quality standards for the brand
- Work with PR
- Work closely with production team
- Support design team with all aspects of admin
- Providing direction for the marketing and product team
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A superior knowledge of design and construction
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in a senior/head of design position leading a brand creatively
- A Diploma or Degree in Design or related field
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to develop relationships with people at all levels within the business
If you have a love of the whole design process and feel you are ready for the challenge please email your resume to Aleks at email@example.com
For a confidential discussion please contact Aleks on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1105-32.
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au