FASHION – Catalogue Graphic Designer – Sports Life Style Apparel $50K
Our client has the largest market share in sporting lifestyle apparel and accessories.
Due to expansion and the introduction of new brands to their business they now require a Graphic Designer with excellent Indesign skills to join their dynamic team and work across 5 of their exciting brands.
Reporting to the Product & Marketing Manager you will play a key role in supporting the design / development of all promotional and printed & online material, from concept and layout to proofing and sign off.
- Ability to interpret briefs from the Creative Director
- Develop catalogue artwork & new design concepts using a wide range of media
- Creating email marketing and promotional material
- Contributing design ideas to artwork & design briefs
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to senior management for approval
- Assist other graphic artists to meet deadlines as required
- Awareness of new trends to implement graphic artwork to fit back with certain themes & stories
- Co-ordinate all material for websites across five brands
- Producing high quality work by proof reading all material before approval
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- 2-3 years graphic experience within the industry
- Methodical with a natural creative flair & artistic ability
- Confidence to liaise closely with the Graphic team, Production & Managers
- Advanced InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator experience, Web design also an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a challenging workload, multitask and meet deadlines
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Will posses good initiative, able to work autonomously with good Prioritisation & organisation skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, fun and energetic company. Our client has a very structured work place and focus on creating a great environment for all staff.
For a confidential discussion please call Emma on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1012-15
TO FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION:
All interested applicants must present your CV IN WORD FORMAT to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply relevant work examples if available.
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
WE THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EMAIL US YOUR APPLICATION.
DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH VOLUME APPLICATIONS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VACANCY WILL BE CONTACTED IN RELATION TO THEIR APPLICATION.