FASHION – Apparel Graphic Designer $50k – $55k
Our client is an established Supplier to Retail Organization seeking an experienced Apparel Graphic Designer to join their youthful and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Account Manager you will play a key role in supporting and driving the design / development process and be responsible for trend research as well as presentation boards and story boards.
You will have worked across a variety of product such as sleepwear, sportswear, licensed product, men’s wear and women’s wear and will come with at least 3 years experience.
- Develop a range of graphic/prints (from idea to finished art) in sync with the handwriting and image of the brand
- Maintain knowledge of current and potential fashion trends and consistently put forward new graphic/print ideas to Design team
- Present up and coming trends and new ideas in the form of Mood boards
- Predict and interpret fashion trends in a commercial way
- Design commercially successful product
- Review the performance of your designs by analysing relevant information such as best/worst sellers, return rates and markdowns to identify products that work well
- Develop innovative designs under tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Graphic experience within fashion
- Natural creative flair
- Confidence to liaise closely with Designers & Buyers to keep ranges on trend
- Solid Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Prioritisation & organisation skills
- At least 3 years experience within a similar position
For further information please call Aleks at WHO IN THE ZOO on 02 9211 6457 or submit your C.V. in WORD FORMAT ONLY to email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied with RELEVANT examples in either JPG or PDF.
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
We thank you for taking the time to email us your application.
Due to expected high volume applications only candidates who have been shortlisted for the vacancy will be contacted in relation to their application.