FASHION – Design Room Assistant $40- $45k
An exciting opportunity to join an Australian High End Womenswear Design team as a Design Assistant has recently presented itself. The successful candidate will possess hands on experience and value the autonomy of working in a small creative team.
- Range planning & trend research
- Preparation of story boards
- Design specifications for overseas development
- Fabric and trim sourcing / development
- Size specifications
- Liaising with suppliers
- Keeping detailed style records
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years experience in a design assistant / product development role
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills essential
- Strong understanding of production process
- Technical understanding of garment construction
- Strong organisation and time management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Rachel on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1103-26.
To FAST TRACK your application please present your CV IN WORD FORMAT and RELEVANT EXAMPLES IN PDF OR JPG FORMAT to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
WE THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EMAIL US YOUR APPLICATION.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VACANCY WILL BE CONTACTED IN RELATION TO THEIR APPLICATION.