Sydney: Digital Producer
- Integrated digital projects
- Wide range of responsibility
- Global Brands
This is a great chance for a Digital producer to gain vital experience to help make that next step in the production world.
Our client is a small but successfully established agency in the CBD. With their unique approach and niche specialisation they have established long term relationships with their clients. To start additional projects they are looking to temporarily expand their team by taking on an experienced digital producer to work on various initiatives.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Planning and ensuring delivery of digital products and services
- Communication between the client and the internal teams
- Deliver outstanding results using newest technologies and cross-media solutions
Qualifications for the role are:
- Proven track record of production working with multidisciplinary teams
- Achievement of great results on time and on budget
- Passion for technology
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- This is a chance to gain vital experience that allows you to take the next step in your career. Work with highly talented individuals and see how their strengths align to produce high quality solutions for the customer.
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialised creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including Apple Store discounts, free access to subscription training resources, and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
To be considered for this role, please click either the “Apply Now” or “Contact Me” button. or please contact Martin Hoelzl on 02 8288 8213 or email@example.com