Stylist/Producer – Photography
- Fantastic team and a supportive culture
- Complete creative control is yours
- Work with a diverse range of products
Our client is a well established, highly regarded integrated communications agency. They are forward thinking and offer their clients a comprehensive range of services which include digital print, online, creative, photography and media.
Currently, they require a Stylist/Producer to work across the companies key accounts within their photography division.
Job responsibilities will consist of:
- Manage client photography workflow schedules
- Take client photography and project briefs, and manage the process from start to finish
- Provide onsite direction in regards to room sets for studio and on set locations
- Organise, book and schedule location properties for shoots
- Ensure all projects meet and exceed client expectations
- General styling in the business where required
- Must be a qualified Stylist with previous Styling/Producing experience
- An ability to interpret concepts and deliver on creative briefs
- A strong creative flair
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent relationship managing skills
- You will be self-motivated, intelligent, possess strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated passion for the styling
You will be given all of the resources and training to ensure your every success. You will also be given complete creative control with shoots and work across a portfolio of well known clients.
Please contact Yolanda Russell email@example.com. Mobile 0438620071