International street urban wear brand targeted at edgy, rebellious youth market is seeking to add to their expanding team! The successful candidate will enjoy the idea of pushing the boundaries through fashion and developing an in-your-face product that is constantly evolving. You will have hands on experience and value the autonomy of working in a small creative team.
Working within the design team, the successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for the latest trends and a strong understanding of the commercial product development process.
- Range planning & trend research
- Preparation of story boards
- Design specifications for overseas development
- Fabric and trim sourcing / development
- Size specifications
- Liaising with suppliers
- Keeping detailed style records
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years experience in a design assistant / product development role
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills essential
- Strong understanding of production process
- Technical understanding of garment construction
- Strong organisation and time management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Aleks on 02 9211 6457 and quote job code 1102-25
To FAST TRACK your application please present your CV IN WORD FORMAT and RELEVANT EXAMPLES IN PDF OR JPG FORMAT to Aleks at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of our vacancies please visit our website www.whointhezoo.com.au
WE THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EMAIL US YOUR APPLICATION.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VACANCY WILL BE CONTACTED IN RELATION TO THEIR APPLICATION.